This picture represents an angel holding Brie

This picture represents an angel holding Brie
the focus is the angel holding Brie and the background is PJ and I waiting on Isabel

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Go Back to December All the Time...






Brie was born on December 3rd, and since then I have either been given or have made various things to help me always remember her.
1.) PJ gave me a charm bracelet for my birthday in October and now finds charms for me for different holidays or birthdays. These are my three favorite charms. The green is PJ's birthstone, the pink is mine and the light blue is Brie's. I love that these three are together on my bracelet and on my arm everyday.
2.) My mom gave me a beatiful remembrance bracelet wth Brie's name engraved (her birthday is engraved on the back.)
3.) As Brie's memorial service approaches next Saturday, I find it helps me to make things that will help me remember my sweet girl, and I just finished her shadow box. It has taken me over a month to make this...I would start working on it, have a meltdown and have to start again a few days later. I am really happy with how it turned out.
4.) I am also grateful to the nurses at Lexington Medical Center for giving me Brie's handprints and footprints in plaster, and I display them on my nightstand to start each day seeing. I especially love that it captures the fact that she had PJ's toes...her second toe is longer than her first toe.

Amid the sadness, these are a few things that help to give me hope during the days and weeks ahead.

1 comment:

The Davis Clan said...

Beautiful reminders of a beautiful baby girl! I love the hand and foot prints! The shadow box is so beautiful as well!
Love you!